What’s it like being a Vaco Houston Consultant?
You’ve been there before. Working with a recruiting company that makes you feel you are just a means to an end – their billable hours. At Vaco Houston, we recognize that without you, we would not be able to provide our clients with Houston’s top talent.
So what does it mean to be a Vaco Houston consultant? It means working with a company that truly values your direct involvement with making our company a success. It means being part of an organization committed to helping you achieve your career goals. It means presenting you with only those opportunities that match your skills, experience and career objectives.
What you can expect from Vaco Houston?
- Very experienced recruiting professionals (average 10 years experience)
- People who understand your skills and experience
- People who intimately know the Houston job market and top companies
- A company that proactively markets your talents
- A company that won’t beat you down on hourly rates to increase company profit
- A company that takes the hassle out of time reporting and back-office paperwork
Benefits of being a Vaco Houston Consultant
- Paid biweekly
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- Eligibility for paid holidays
- Accumulate paid vacation
- Exclusive access to the Vaco Houston consultant community for professional and personal development
Check out our current job openings
Didn’t find a current opening that’s right for you? Send us your resume and one of our recruiting professionals will contact you to discuss your career experience and objectives.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Connect with us through Twitter and Facebook to get immediate notification of new job opportunities!!